Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New New New

I don't know anything about web design, but I think I've got someone who does! Stay tuned for a fresh, new page chock-full of CURRENT info. Until then, here's what's up...

I've continued to exercise my inner-dancer and even added a choreography credit to my resume with some really great Music for Dancers performances at SC Governor's School. I've also expanded my work with several dance studios, sharing my M4D curriculum. Work with Greenville Symphony is great - I created some really cool, new programs last year and I can't wait to get started with 2015-2016. 

But here's what I'm most excited about... 

After a few years of transition to our new home in Greenville (see previous post) I am thrilled to offer a full-range of educational and performance opportunities for students and adults of all ages: 

  • Individual and Group Lessons
  • Performance and Recreation Ensembles (students and adults of all ages and experience)
  • Site-specific Residencies, Masterclasses, Coaching and Guest Artist Performances
  • Home School and Extra-Curricular Classes
  • Summer Camps
  • Music for Dancers Workshops and Residencies
  • Special Event and Team-Building Entertainment & Interactive Activities
Until the website renovations are complete, please contact me by email, phone or text to let me know how I can help add some new rhythm to your life! 

Email: Jason  at  JasonCurrin  dot  com     Phone/Txt: (404) 5.4.2 - 7.2.9.9
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment